Thursday, April 1, 2010

March 30

Today's Bible Reading...

Deuteronomy 13:1 - 15:23 -

Luke 8:40 - 9:6 - I think it is so interesting that the ruler of the Jews didn't believe that Jesus, could or would or whatever the case, heal his little girl. They, the ruler of the Jews - the same is the parents of the little girl- actually laughed when Jesus went in to heal the little girl. He called Him Master etc but look at the difference between the woman who had not been healed by the physicians and how she came to Jesus humble and looking to be healed, with a pure heart verses the little girls parents who laughed at what Jesus could do. Amazing... What person am I, a humble person looking just to be close to Jesus or do I laugh at Him and what He came to do maybe expecting Him to "do" something for me?

Psalm 7:1-24 -

Proverbs 12:5-7 - The text reads...

The thoughts of the righteous are right: but the counsels of the wicked are deceit. The words of the wicked are to lie in wait for blood: but the mouth of the upright shall deliver them. The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand.


Prayer - Lord please help me to have a heart that comes to you humbly not expecting anything but only wanting to be close to you as You deserve all my attention, thank you Jesus for helping me with my lack of faith, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment